Fort Wayne, Ind.— The English, Bonter, Mitchell Foundation recently awarded a grant of $45,000 to Easterseals Arc of Northeast Indiana to support the purchase and implementation of the Sage Intacct Software system.
Sage Intacct is a fully integrated finance system that will be used for a wide range of tasks including work-flow processing, budgeting and analytics, and core accounting.
The Sage Intacct system will be used throughout Easterseals Northern Indiana, the parent entity of Easterseals Arc and Cardinal Services. Benefits from the shared system include:
• Streamlined accounting systems and reduced redundancies.
• Accurate and timely financial reporting.
• Data and metrics tracked across multiple systems.
• Management and oversight needed to control costs.
• Reduction of finance staff fatigue, improving morale and lowering turnover.
Increased efficiency will allow more resources to directly support Easterseals programs and services for individuals with disabilities throughout northern Indiana.
Sage Intacct will be implemented in five stages, with completion expected by the end of 2022.