A Commitment to the Future
The Investing in People Society recognizes generous donors who share a vision for supporting inclusivity, accessibility and opportunity.
Easterseals Arc of Northeast Indiana provides essential services for people of all ages, helping individuals with disabilities live their best lives. Although many of these services are funded through Medicaid waivers or other government sources, there is a significant gap between that funding and the actual expense of helping people achieve goals and pursue dreams.
By pledging to give at least $1,000 per year for five years or more, you can help create a steady flow of support to help bridge that gap.
- A Gift of Hope: $1,000 per year for 5 years
- A Gift of Achievement: $5,000 per year for 5 years
- A Gift of Independence: $10,000 per year for 5 years
- A custom pledge: Any gift of at least $1,000 for at least 5 years. For example:
- Choose a custom gift amount, such as $2,500 per year for 5 years.
- Choose a longer term gift, such as $1,000 per year for 8 years.
As a member of the Investing in People Society, you will receive recognition and benefits in appreciation of your ongoing support.
- Donors joining in 2022 or 2023 will be honored as founding members of the society.
- Founding members will receive a welcome letter and certificate of recognition.
- You will be recognized for your commitment in the Easterseals Arc annual report.
- You will receive quarterly email updates from our CEO, Donna Elbrecht.
- You will receive ongoing updates on the impact of your support via newsletters and emails.
- You will receive VIP invitations to events throughout the Easterseals Arc of Northeast Indiana network.
Ready to Join?
Our development team to help you make your pledge to become a member of the Investing in People Society.
- Allen County: Please contact Sheri Ward at email@example.com or 260.456.4534 ext. 267.
- DeKalb and Steuben Counties: Please contact Crystal Church-Stavitzke, firstname.lastname@example.org or 260.665.9408 ext. 461.
- Whitley County: Please contact Maria Tippmann-Nancarrow at email@example.com or 260.244.9331 ext. 702
- All other counties: Please contact Vickie Lootens at firstname.lastname@example.org or 260.469.2764.